Wednesday, February 21, 2007



Hi, my name is Lectrr. I'm a Belgian cartoonist and illustrator. I'm mostly known for my absurd and colourfull cartoons, and my illustrations are always a bit on the background. That's why i'll be using Clogworks as a showcase for my illustrations, and not for my cartoons.This first piece is a combination of various wallpapers, made for mobile applications. One of the designs (the monkey) is also available as a kinky tshirt design (flocked, not printed).More will follow. Soon. Very soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hoi Lectrr, hier, een mooie belgische klok voor je:
    http://www.torontoist.com/archives/2007/02/time_to_get_a_n.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hartelijk welkom Lectrr! Ik kijk uit naar nog veel meer van je werk, en cartoons zijn ook welkom hoor!

    ReplyDelete