Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Free news!

Hi, it's Coen here. I was a little in doubt if i should post work here now, mainly because lately i've been busy doing quite a lot of different things besides illustration. Graphic design jobs and music (songwriting and recordings) took much of my time recently, not to mention the time and energy it takes to keep my 4 year old twins on the track;). But finally Mr. Seven's ungoing attempts to seduce me to post something have succeed. So here's a little thing i did very recently. For the last years most of my illustrations were done in illustrator, which i still reckon to be a great piece of software (especially when combined with photoshop to blow some more life into it). But sometimes you just long for the good old paperwork and I enjoyed it a lot do do this one the 'old way'.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Welcome aboard Coen! I'm really looking forward to see more of your illustrations.

    ReplyDelete