Saturday, June 16, 2007

sneeker junk takes catwalk course in fitness studio



Great article. Ellen says the catwalk course improved her mood. The article improved mine, I almost feel like taking a course myself. Although I'm pretty good at walking on high heels already, or at least I used to be. I hardly ever wear high heels anymore. Back in my art school days I used to buy wild second hand pairs. Stiletto's were obligatory around 1980. I spent my best high heels day ever shopping all day in Amsterdam, on speed. Swear to god, it was the only time in my whole life that I have ever taken speed. But speed and high heels go together very well, I can tell you that. Otherwise I am very clean, I haven't even had a drop of alcohol in weeks. Went to Betty's this week, ordered a soda water.

No comments:

Post a Comment