Friday, May 25, 2007

Gerrit Krol



The article's headline reads "The Demonized Head", which makes you wonder whether that applies to the drawing or to the article... I'm very glad the drawing fits though, I didn't have much more than the book title "Devil's Fare" to go on. But I did a very stupid thing this time. Or rather, I didn't do a very stupid thing. I always upload my file to my ftp, and put a little 600 pixel preview on a web page linking to the file. This time I forgot the link @#$%^&*!! So I'm afraid they printed the 600 pixel jpg, but I am kind of hoping somebody has been bright enough to find the file even without the link. I can't really tell from the digital newspaper. Anybody care to tell me if the paper version turned out okay?

2 comments:

  1. De kranten zijn net opgehaald,kan dus niet dubbelchecken maar je krolse duivel zag er volgens mij goed uit!

    ReplyDelete