Friday, March 2, 2007

Connie Palmen



This Connie is in today's NRC, you can see the page on my personal blog. AFTh is on another page, but it would be a bit much for Clogwork to show him too. I had hoped Connie Palmen would be printed a little bigger, but her drawing turns out to be for the "reading club" column, which always just has a small illustration. They never tell me these things. Maybe I have a sketch that would work better at stamp size, if I do, I'll send it to my editor, to print it with next week's column. She'll be reprinted three more times I think.

2 comments:

  1. Very good! Instantly recognizable and great caricature. I've got a hunch that Connie will not be flattered. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, one bull's-eye after another! Bravissima! ( AFTh beetje te gemoedelijk misschien? Oeps I mean Oops! Sorry, you non-Dutch!)
    Ketelhuis handshake? Regretfully I only remember the hangover I had..

    ReplyDelete