Sunday, February 24, 2008

two menopausal drawings




I already put them on my own blog, but here you can see them a little larger if you click on them. Our own dear Evert commented:
It's really great. (Thank you Evert) Reminds me of mon épouse Dominique waking up in the middle of the night.
However, your lady has a very short left leg. The foot of her her right leg, with bended knee, should be much closer to the body. Or rather: her left foot should be further away from her.
I replied:
I know! I thought nobody would notice, because they're hidden underneath the sheet. I know how it happened too. I made a reference photo, my daughter under a sheet. And then I made that knee a lot higher because it looked nice with the elbow. Two angles, enfin. I noticed the difference in leg length, but I thought whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment